Donate your attention to use "ads for good" in support of UN's #GlobalGoals.
Samsung Global Goals is an application released by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a famous publisher on Google Play. Because it belongs to the Education category, Samsung Global Goals has more than 353.2M+ downloads, a huge number. Because of that, it also received positive reviews with 4.24 stars from 154053 users.
You can find the app Samsung Global Goals at AMLTools.com with the latest version and previous older versions. AMLTools is a safe, diverse source of APK downloads with over 10 million apps that promise you lots of great games and apps. Download Samsung Global Goals APK if you are looking for a utility app that fits your needs. Make sure your device meets Android or higher requirements, Samsung Global Goals file size is 23.70 MB.
Read more: Samsung Smart Switch Mobile, Knox E-FOTA, Samsung Accessory Service, Samsung Members, Samsung My Files, Samsung Flow, Samsung Music, Samsung Health, Galaxy Buds Live Manager, Samsung Shop...
Take action on the Global Goals and make the world a better place.
An app created to help end poverty & hunger, reduce inequalities, tackle climate change and help make the world a better place.
Download the Samsung Global Goals app and help take action on the Global Goals. The 17 Global Goals, also called the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), were built on decades of work by the UN and adopted by all 193 host countries. The Samsung Global Goals app is a unique approach supporting the Global Goals; made by Samsung in partnership with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). The ad revenue from the ads in this app will go to support your favorite Global Goals.
Learn about the 17 Global Goals, earn money, and donate to your favorite Goal.
Take the power of mobile advertising and turn it into a force for good.
Upgrade to a unique and inspirational lock screen wallpaper experience every time you pick up your device.
Expand your experience using Wear OS powered by Samsung - our Samsung Global Goals Watch app.
Show what you stand for. Show your support for the #GlobalGoals.
The Samsung Global Goals app features:
- A unique wallpaper lock screen experience, showing you something thought provoking about a Goal each time you unlock your phone.
- Detailed information about each of the 17 goals with key facts and figures.
- Choose which goals you’d like to donate to.
- Support for 19 languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Turkish, Polish, German, Swedish, Italian, Mandarin
- Digital and analogue watch faces on your wrist - Global Goals app has never been closer. Explore and learn about the goals each day with the passage of time.
Here’s how it works
1. Download and Install the apps: for your phone and watch
2. Use your phone and watch like you always do
3. See interesting wallpapers and ads. Any ads you see from this app, earn money for donations that support the Global Goals; fighting to end poverty, reducing inequalities, and tackling climate change.
4. Accumulate earnings
5. Donate to your favorite Goals. All of the donations from the Ads displayed by this app will be made by Samsung to the United Nations Development Program.
About the app:
The Samsung Global Goals app is brought to you by Samsung in partnership with the UNDP. As a global corporate citizen and the largest global manufacturer of android devices by volume we have a responsibility to invest in the planets future. Together with your support we hope to bring awareness about the #GlobalGoals campaign to everyone in the world. By donating your time and attention, we know that we can bring significant funds, resources, and ideas to the UN to support the many initiatives at the front lines of solving the biggest challenges that the planet faces. This app is just the start, and we have much bigger dreams and ambitious about how Samsung can help bring about a more sustainable future.
About the UN’s SDGs:
The UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, featuring the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, were unanimously adopted by world leaders at a historic UN summit in September 2015. By aligning national priorities with the 2030 Agenda and working together with the private sector and civil society, governments and companies have started mobilizing efforts to end poverty, address inequalities and tackle climate change by 2030.
Special thanks to Project Everyone & Perfect Day for their support. Project Everyone is a not-for-profit communications agency dedicated to raising awareness of the #GlobalGoals campaign.
For more information check out :
|2.4.00.7||2021-10-31 (11 months ago)|
|2.3.01.0||2021-07-13 (1 year ago)|
Ftaro Games：Role-playing game · Role Playing
✩ 0.00 ↗ 8 months ago
ACTION SQUARE CO., LTD. · Role Playing
✩ 4.91 ↗ 8 months ago
Sorare · Sports
✩ 0.00 ↗ 2 days ago
Com2uS · Sports
✩ 4.01 ↗ 4 days ago
Jishida · Casual
✩ 0.00 ↗ 14 hours ago
Visu Entertainment · Photography
✩ 0.00 ↗ 5 months ago
LovePoint · Entertainment
✩ 4.39 ↗ 4 months ago
Quran Hadith Books Offline Apps by Hussen Oumer · Music & Audio
✩ 0.00 ↗ 2 days ago
Townsquare Media, Inc. · Music & Audio
✩ 0.00 ↗ 1 year ago
ElitTV · Communication
✩ 0.00 ↗ 4 months ago